A lot of people want to be a model because it’s glamorous and lucrative. They may want to be recognized in the modeling world. Modeling is extremely competitive, and the industry is filled with rejection, but successful models spend their time doing something that they love. Knowing what to expect when entering the world of modeling can help prepare you to become a model.
(बहुत सारे लोग एक मॉडल बनना चाहते हैं क्योंकि यह ग्लैमरस और आकर्षक है। वे मॉडलिंग की दुनिया में पहचानी जा सकती हैं। मॉडलिंग बेहद प्रतिस्पर्धी है, और उद्योग अस्वीकृति से भरा है, लेकिन सफल मॉडल अपना समय कुछ ऐसा करने में बिताते हैं जिससे वे प्यार करते हैं। मॉडलिंग की दुनिया में प्रवेश करते समय यह जानना कि आपको मॉडल बनने के लिए तैयार करने में मदद मिल सकती है।)
Build Your Modeling Portfolio:
(अपने मॉडलिंग पोर्टफोलियो का निर्माण करें) :
Once you know your angles and your poses, it’s time to hire a photographer. In order to get your face out there, you’ll need more that a few selfiess and party pics snapped on your iPhone. You’ll need to build a modeling portfolio. Portfolio standards have evolved a lot over recent years and you want to make sure your portfolio is professional and polished.
There are two types of portfolios you’ll need to curate. The first is a traditional, hard copy portfolio. This is like your resume. You’ll bring this with you to all in-person casting calls. It’s should feature your best 8 to 12 images, and be presented in a portfolio case with a brief catalogue of your modeling experience.
The second is your online portfolio. This is where you can really show the breadth of your experience and versatility. Building a strong portfolio shows casting agents just what you bring to the table and what you can do for them. It should be ever-evolving as you gain more experience. There have lost of platform you can build and update your profile, Hunarbaaz is the revolutionary online modeling community, which helps clients around the world source models and talents for their projects.
If you are a beginner, professional model, talent, influencer, or you just want to see if clients like your look, then you are welcome to join the community.
The modeling world needs diversity, so get ready to change your preconceptions about who can be a model. Modeling is for everyone!
Our top modeling tips that every model should know
(हमारे शीर्ष मॉडलिंग टिप्स…जिन्हें हर मॉडल को जानना चाहिए)
- Modeling is a business, and as a model, you are your own business! Like any business, it takes time, effort, commitment, and patience to become a successful model. Remember that success does not happen overnight.
- Present yourself as the perfect candidate: show confidence, have a good attitude and a friendly personality. Show your personal style, but keep it clean and simple and always make a good first impression.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle: drink a lot of water, hold on to a healthy diet, work-out regularly, get sufficient sleep and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
- Look after your skin and your hair: use skin & hair care products, keep make-up at a minimum, take off your make-up every night and go for a regular trim.
- Apply and attend as much castings and go-sees as possible: For models, a casting or a go see is a job interview, and should be regarded as such. Be prepared!
- Model agency representation: If you are looking for representation within a model agency, or if a model agency contacts you, please make sure the contract is reliable and includes the standard conditions of the industry. Keep an eye on the following points: percentage of commission, duration of contract, cancellation terms, exclusiveness, any hidden costs or fees (basically read the small print!) If you have any doubts please contact us. Don’t sign a contract if you do not feel 100% sure !
– Priyamvada M